Notice to Baldwinville Residents
The Board of Assessors and Field Reviewers are currently out visitng homes in the Baldwinville area as part of our cyclical inspections. These inspections are required by the Department of Revenue every 9 years. They will take current pictures of your property, verify information with the homeowner at the door and make any needed notes on the property record card. If you were not home, they will leave their business card letting you know they stopped by. You can call the office to review the information on your card, request a return visit or take no action. Any questions or concerns you may have, please call the office. Thank you in advance for you cooperation.
THE OFFICE WILL BEGIN ACCEPTING: SENIOR - SURVIVING SPOUSE OR MINOR - VETERAN - BLIND - SENIOR WORKOFF, REAL ESTATE TAX EXEMPTION APPLICATIONS ON JULY 1ST. PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING ALL NECESSARY PAPER WORK IN WITH YOU.
- Helpful Documents from the Assessor's Office
- Current FY19 Values by Owner or Location and prior years can be viewed on the "Links" page displayed at the top left.
Current and Prior Year Tax Rates
- FY2019 Tax Rate - $17.24 per $1000
- FY2018 Tax Rate - $16.72 per $1000
- FY2017 Tax Rate - $16.12 per $1000
- FY2016 Tax Rate - $16.47 per $1000
- FY2015 Tax Rate - $16.64 per $1000
|Luanne E Royer, MAA||Deputy Assessor||(978) 894-2760|
|Susan O'Coin||Administrative Assistant|