Abatement Applications on Real Estate and Personal Property Actual Bills deadline February 3, 2020
REAL ESTATE EXEMPTION APPLICATIONS
The Assessor Office continues to accept FY20 Real Estate Exemption Applications until March 31st for Senior-Surviving Spouse or Minor-Veteran-Blind applicants. You are not to late to file for a credit on your FY20 Taxes which, if approved, will be credited to your 4th Quarter bills. Applications need to be filed yearly. Please remember to bring proper documentation along with your completed, signed application.
If you are looking for property record cards with complete details, please contact the office and we can send them out to you. Our online mapping site does not have a complete up to date record card.
- Helpful Documents from the Assessor's Office
- Prior year can be viewed on the "Links" page displayed at the top left.
Current and Prior Year Tax Rates
- FY2020 Tax Rate - $16.83 per $1000
- FY2019 Tax Rate - $17.24 per $1000
- FY2018 Tax Rate - $16.72 per $1000
- FY2017 Tax Rate - $16.12 per $1000
- FY2016 Tax Rate - $16.47 per $1000
- FY2015 Tax Rate - $16.64 per $1000
|Luanne E Royer, MAA||Deputy Assessor||(978) 894-2760|
|Susan O'Coin||Administrative Assistant|