THE OFFICE WILL BEGIN ACCEPTING: SENIOR - SURVIVING SPOUSE OR MINOR - VETERAN - BLIND - SENIOR WORKOFF, REAL ESTATE TAX EXEMPTION APPLICATIONS ON JULY 1ST. PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING ALL NECESSARY PAPER WORK IN WITH YOU.
If you are looking for property record cards with complete details, please contact the office and we can send them out to you. Our online mapping site does not have a complete up to date record card.
- Helpful Documents from the Assessor's Office
- Current FY19 Values by Owner or Location and prior years can be viewed on the "Links" page displayed at the top left.
Current and Prior Year Tax Rates
- FY2019 Tax Rate - $17.24 per $1000
- FY2018 Tax Rate - $16.72 per $1000
- FY2017 Tax Rate - $16.12 per $1000
- FY2016 Tax Rate - $16.47 per $1000
- FY2015 Tax Rate - $16.64 per $1000
|Luanne E Royer, MAA||Deputy Assessor||(978) 894-2760|
|Susan O'Coin||Administrative Assistant|