It's What We Do!
The Templeton Health Department is the public face of your elected Board of Health members. The hired professional staff includes a health director and administrative assistant. We are here to help protect the health and well-being of all of the residents of Templeton.
The Board of Health:
- Is the approving authority for well and septic permits, and information for your home
- Provides assistance for business owners with their food permits and inspections
- Handles housing issues
- Monitors communicable disease and Arbovirus surveillance
- Provides permits for trash, septic haulers, and septic system installers
- Provides inspections for all Templeton Schools
Offers rain barrels, compost bins, and kitchen scrap buckets for sale year round
|Luke Rotti||Vice Chairman|