It's What We Do!
The Templeton Health Department is the public face of your elected Board of Health members and is supported by the Development Services Office. The hired professional staff includes a health director and administrative assistant. We are here to help protect the health and well-being of all of the residents of Templeton.
The Board of Health:
- Is the approving authority for well and septic permits, and information for your home
- Provides assistance for business owners with their food permits and inspections
- Handles housing issues
- Monitors communicable disease and Arbovirus surveillance
- Provides permits for trash, septic haulers, and septic system installers
- Provides inspections for all Templeton Schools
Offers rain barrels, compost bins, and kitchen scrap buckets for sale year round
|Laurie Wiita||(978) 894-2771|
|Earl Baxter||Vice Chair|