Click on John Henshaw at the bottom of the page to fill out an email form to send to the Committee.
The Community Preservation Act provides new funding sources which can be used to address three core community concerns:
- Acquisition and preservation of open space
- Creation and support of affordable housing
- Acquisition and preservation of historic buildings and landscapes.
Allowable spending purposes include:
- Historic Resources
- Community Housing
- Open Space
- CPC Guidelines for Applying for Funds
- CPC Instructions and Application
The Community Preservation Committee is comprised of representatives from various town boards and committees.
|Mike Morgan||At Large|
|Dennis Rich||Planning Board|
|Joy Taintor||Recreation Committee|
|John Henshaw||At Large|
|Joyce Grucan||Templeton Housing Authority|
|Ray Page||Historical Commission|