The Templeton COA coordinates and operates senior-oriented social and educational programs and training, and provides many services which include information, referrals, and advocacy to many outside resources. There is no membership fee!
The Templeton COA publishes a newsletter every month, which is mailed directly to you or available via email by visiting Our Senior Center Website and searching for The Friends of The Templeton Elders. The newsletter is full of important information such as a monthly calendar of events, educational programs and much more.
Seniors or disabled residents can arrange for transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping, or to attend programs, exercise classes, the bank, hairdresser/barber, & luncheons. Voluntary contributions are always greatly appreciated and help offset the cost of providing these valuable services. The Senior Center has an extensive volunteer program which includes Activity helpers, Friendly Visitors, Buddy Program (appointmnet/recovery buddy - sit and chat and keep company while waiting before or after an appointment) and many more. Please contact the COA if you are interested in volunteering.
To schedule a ride with the COA Call (978) 894-2780
Local Shopping Trips
- Call by 12:30 pm at least 1 business day prior to your trip to make your reservation. All our trips are shared rides.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Reservations for the next day will not be accepted after 12:30 pm No Exceptions.
- Monday trips must be reserved by noon on Friday.
- Out of Town: Tuesday and Thursday: by Appointment
- Out of town medical appointments are taken on a first come, first serve basis. Please note that transportation may be limited. We will strive to accommodate as many people as possible.