License to Carry Information
Please contact Dispatch at (978) 939-5638 to schedule your LTC appointment.
Renewals: Appointments will only be scheduled within 60 days of your expiration date
On the day of your Appointment please bring the following or the appointment will have to be rescheduled for a later date.
- Two forms of ID: Drivers License, Current LTC (if renewing), Birth Certificate, Utility Bill, Social Security Card, Etc.
- License to Carry Application: Please ensure the application is completely filled out prior to your appointment. Applications are available in the front lobby, or you can print it by clicking here
- Basic Firearm Safety Class Certificate: Class needs to be completed, and certificate present. This class is needed to obtain your Class A LTC. For an FID you will need the Hunters Education Course.
- Check or Money Order made out to the Town of Templeton for $100.
- To ensure efficient processing of your application please ensure to list your SSN, or bring your Social Security Card as a form of ID.
|Michael Bennett||Chief of Police||(978) 939-5638|
|Robert Deschenes||Court Officer|
|Zachary Hastings||School Resource Officer|
|Eric Baker||Clerical Dispatcher|