"Bang for the Buck": with limited funding, we feel it is important to reach as many residents in our town as possible. We hope to strike a balance between meeting this goal and exposing residents to multiple cultural elements.
- Grant applications are due by October 15th
At a meeting of the Templeton Cultural Council, the following were established by unanimous vote as our local guidelines:
- Priority will be given to projects that are local and display up front planning including established venue, date and sponsorship (if applicable).
- Applicants are encouraged to seek and include on application matching funds from other sources.
- Day and Evening contact information is required. Evening contact information is critical as this is when we are able to follow up on questions related to applications.
- Applicants submitting multiple applications MUST prioritize their applications.
|Carol (Janice) Caisse||Member|